Need a Holiday?
Don't miss out the chance to WIN A 6 DAY TRIP TO THAILAND for two!
How to enter:
Terms & Conditions Apply:
SUP Supplements WIN A TRIP TO THAILAND
Trade Promotion Terms & Conditions
Information on how to enter and form part of these terms and conditions (Conditions). By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the Conditions. Entries must comply with the Conditions to be valid.
- The Promoter is Liquefy Health Pty Ltd (ABN 62 614 363 174) at 18 Jubilee Avenue, Warriewood, NSW, 2102.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia. Entrants who are under the age of 18 must seek permission from their parent or guardian to enter. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its related entities and any agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, each entrant must, during the Promotion Period: 1. Visit a Woolworths store 2. Share an Instagram Story or Post communicating what is their favourite SUP at Woolworths and why. 3. Tag @sup_supplements and the person that they’d like to go with, use #WHATSUPWOOLIES in the post. Best response will win a Trip to Thailand for two people. Terms & Conditions must be reviewed before participating in the competition.
- The promotion will run from Wednesday 13 February 2019 to Tuesday 12 March 2019. The promotion commences at 12:00 AEST on 13 February 2019 and closes at 23:59 AEST on Tuesday 12 March 2019 (Promotion Period).
There is one (1) prize available. The prize consists of the following:
- Return international airline flights for two (2) guests from Sydney to Phuket, Thailand;
- Airport transfers;
- 5 nights twin share accommodation including breakfast;
- The total value of the prize is approximately $2,200 in retail value.
- We will provide three (3) different dates when prize can be redeemed within the period of time from April - August 2019.
- Winners will need to choose one date.
- The collection of the prize is the responsibility of the winner. It must be claimed by 17:00 AEST on 15 March 2019. The winner will be selected and notified in writing by Instagram by 12:00 AEST on 13 March 2019. The name of the winner will be published on the SUP Supplements social media channels once the winner has claimed their prize. The Prize must be booked no later than 21 March 2019 or the prize is forfeited in full.
- All bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking and all applicable booking terms and conditions of the accommodation supplier.
- This prize will be deemed fully used once a qualifying booking has been made and confirmed to be available. The prize will not be reinstated, refunded or replaced, even in the event that the reservation is cancelled or changed.
- Changes or cancellation may incur charges from Airlines, Hotels or other Suppliers. The winner is responsible to pay any such charges and the prize cannot be applied to any additional costs associated with changes or cancellations to the original booking requested by the winner.
- There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the booking amount is less than the prize amount.
- The winner may add services or stay additional nights, however the winner is responsible for any additional costs.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner. If a winner does not claim their prize by the designated time outlined above, or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can’t contact a drawn winner (or a drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) by on the date outlined above, the relevant entry will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the prize to a reserve entrant.
- If the winner of a prize is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to winner’s parent or legal guardian.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. Entries received after the close of the Promotion Period will not be accepted.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt ino the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, late, lost or misdirected information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission.
- All ancillary costs and other expenses incurred as a consequence of receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. In particular, prizes may not, without the prior consent of the Promoter and any applicable third party supplier of the prize (Supplier), be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a prize is sold or used in breach of this condition, the Promoter or the Supplier may, at their absolute discretion, withdraw the prize(s). Where a prize has been withdrawn in accordance with this clause, no refund, substitute or compensation will be offered and if the prize is a ticket, the winner and any person has purchased or otherwise bears that ticket will be refused entry.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, theft or destruction, any cause beyond the Promoter’s control, or unauthorised access to or alteration of the promotion. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion. Further, the Promoter at its sole discretion may recommence this promotion under the same conditions.
- If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- If an entrant’s contact details change at any time between the date which they enter the promotion and the date the winner is announced, that entrant must notify the Promoter of their correct contact details immediately.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, is in breach of these conditions, provides entries that are offensive or otherwise inappropriate in the sole opinion of the Promoter, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion, or who has engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize or in relation to the promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If in the conduct of this promotion, the Promoter is liable for a breach of any guarantee, warranty, condition or other term that applies under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or is implied by any other commonwealth, state or territory law that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter's liability under that legislation is limited, to the extent permitted by law, to the cost of replacement of any benefit or prize won.
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to the prize.
- Before the prize is awarded, the winner and any other person(s) sharing the prize with the winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from any liability arising from the use or participation in the prize.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- These conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales.